Winair is always looking for that perfect individual who will make a difference to its team. We currently have openings for 2 positions; Technical Record Specialist and Customer Service Agent.
Please read the below criteria and apply accordingly.
TECHNICAL RECORDS SPECIALIST
The Technical Records Specialist reports to the Director of Maintenance and is under the supervision of and can be directed by the Quality Assurance Manager.
The Technical Records Specialist is responsible for sorting, editing, storage and retrieval of records and/or documentation of aircraft, components, accessories and power plants, and the work performed as such.
The candidate’s specific responsibilities shall include but not limited to the following:
- Updating the computer maintenance program daily for flight times, landings including routine and non-routine work.
- Producing aircraft and or components Work Orders based on the assigned forecast period for compliance to the approved maintenance schedules, Airworthiness Directives and deficiencies noted.
- Preparing the paperwork and forms required for work orders and inspection packages.
- Maintain record keeping in the form of production accounting for man-hours spent, overtime, job-cost and vacation days. Prepare weekly reports for submission to accounting.
- Producing a monthly report for management of accumulated hours and cycles per aircraft.
- Maintaining overhauled components serviceable tags and vendor teardown reports for all items in the cardex record system.
- Updating of the Aircraft, Engine, Propeller and modification logbooks. This requires a good handwriting.
- Maintaining adequate supply of logbooks, cardex cards, flight logbooks, forms and other office supplies.
- Notifies the Director of Maintenance of items planned for daily accomplishment: for compliance with the maintenance program.
- Duties and responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice
To qualify for the position of Technical Records Specialist, the candidate shall possess;
- Minimum HAVO diploma or equivalent;
- Computer literacy, Excel and Word;
- Good command of the English language; oral as well as written;
- Must be able to work in shifts and Public Holidays if required;
- Must be in possession of a valid driver’s license;
- Must be team oriented and possesses a pleasant attitude towards staff and management;
- Must be accurate, hard working and able to cope with stress;
- Strong analytical skills and leadership qualities;
- The ability to work independently.
Successful candidate will initially be tasked with setting up of a new advanced aircraft maintenance computer program, for which factory training will be provided.
If you have any questions concerning this vacancy please contact Mr. Gerhardus Boersma or Mr. Edwin Hodge.
Interested candidates can apply in writing with motivation letter, resume, certificates / diplomas and a copy of the passport or permanent residence papers to:
Winair Human Resource Department
Airport Road 69
Tel: +1 721 545-2568 ext. 2237
Fax: +1 721 545-4229
CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT
o The Customer Service Agent is responsible to provide all customer service activities and related matters, such as: making bookings in the reservations system; issuing of tickets to customers; check-in customers to various destinations; ensuring proper embarking & disembarking of customer and many other customer service oriented duties.
o Minimum HAVO or equivalent;
o Experience in the airline industry is a pre;
o Proficiency in computer (Microsoft office, specifically excel and word) ;
o Good command of English language written as well as oral (Dutch, French and Spanish language will be regarded an asset);
o Must be team oriented and possesses a pleasant attitude and is courteous towards customers & Team members;
o Possesses the ability to handle complex customers with maximum professionalism;
o Must be accurate and hard working;
o The ability to work independently is a must.
The Customer Service Department is looking for you if you have superior communication skills: assertive yet caring, compassionate, patient and solution oriented.
Interested candidates, preferably between the ages of 30-45, can apply in writing with Curriculum Vitae, certificates/ diplomas to:
Winair Human Resource Department,
Airport Road 69, P.O. Box 2088. St. Maarten.
Tel: 599 545-2568 ext. 2237
Fax: 599 545-4229
Below you will find 2 application forms, please choose the one that fits you best.
Minimum requirements for First Officers:
- min. 500hrs
- valid B3 / B1 license (B = Antillean license)
- valid Instrument rating
- multi engine rating
Applications will be kept on file and recruitment department will contact you if a vacancy opens and you meet all or most of the criteria.