So after customers flown with us, they receive an email inviting them to participate in a short survey. This will help us to make sure we’re providing you with everything you need to travel on WINAIR with comfort and ease.
And in appreciation of their time, we will hold a drawing* every month for a chance to win one credit voucher of $100.
We have received much helpful feedback through this survey so far and thank each customer that took the time to fill out the survey!
The average experience rating is 7.9
Overall we are glad to see much positive reviews, and as we are not always able to provide service to the full satisfaction of some customers, the less positive reviews are surely taken into consideration on our path to constant improvement.
We have also listened to the comments that there was still no food & beverage service and have introduced Grab 'n Go bags, with a snack, juice & water on our flights to Aruba, Curacao, Bonaire and Haiti!
Now that being said, we are happy to announce the winners we have selected in the previous months!
June Winner: CL. Mora
July Winner: Todd L.
August Winner: Anna K.
September Winner: Jordan S.
October Winner: Anna P.* drawing terms and conditions apply.
These terms and conditions apply to the Customer Experience Survey Raffle
• WINAIR reserves the right to amend or cancel the Terms and Conditions, prizes, definitions or other information at any point during the Term of the Competition and to do so without any form of notice whatsoever
• WINAIR will use a random selection method to select a winner and contact the winner via email
• WINAIR has the right to reject entries that do not meet these Terms and Conditions.
• WINAIR cannot be held responsible for any problems that results in the Participant’s entry form or any other information becoming incomplete, damaged or lost.
• By entering the competition, participants automatically accept these Terms and Conditions.
• All decisions made by WINAIR regarding this competition shall be considered final; no correspondence will be entered into.