WINAIR's COVID-19 waiver policy
2020-05-18With the rapidly evolving situation with COVID-19 (Novel Coronavirus), WINAIR has recognized that your travel plans may be affected. WINAIR is therefore allowing passengers whose travel may be affected to make changes and cancellations. WINAIR will waive the change and cancellation fees for passengers traveling between March 15th, 2020 until and including October 31st, 2020.
• The waiver applies to passengers who have booked tickets on/before March 31st, 2020.
• The applicable travel dates must be between March 15th and October 31st, 2020.
• In case of changes to your booking, WINAIR will change the booking to a future date of travel within the range of WINAlR's schedule with no penalties.
• Passengers may also choose to cancel their trip and receive a full credit. Passengers may apply this credit towards the purchase of a new ticket * within one year from the credit voucher issue date.
• Applicable fare differences may apply for new travel dates.
• Names changes will be granted at no charge
• All Winair fares are Non- Refundable
GDS Travel Agents
Travel agents who created reservations within the GDS must use Waiver Code 'WM2020CVD'
• Waiver codes should be provided in OSI field (format: OSI WAIVER WM2020CVD ) for ARC reporting agencies or ticketing fields (tour code, ticket designator or endorsement boxes) for BSP reporting agencies. Agencies are encouraged to place waiver codes on both the ticket and the PNR, if possible. Transactions without a waiver code are subject to debit memo.
• Waiver codes may be used once per eligible change, as allowed by parameters above. Your clients should be contacted in advance of the record being worked in order to confirm acceptance of the new travel plan.
Customers can call our call center at +1 721 545-4237 option 1 or 1 866 466-0410 option 1
Or E-mail: Reservations@fly-winair.com
WINAIR will continue to monitor the situation and advise passengers of any changes to this policy.